I have medical worries about a child
Contact Hub in Cheshire East
The Contact Hub makes it easier for families to contact the School Nursing Service in Cheshire East.
Brought to you from the 0-19+ Service, it provides a single point of access for families across Cheshire East.
Staff at the Contact Hub provide a range of support, as well as signposting and following up families depending on their need.
It is structured around the following:
- Telephone advice line and signposting to local services
- Service support - Infant Feeding (Cherubs), Health Visiting, School Nursing,
Immunisations Administrative Team, and Family Nurse Partnership (FNP)
- Peer support
- ChatHealth - text messaging facility for 11–19-year-olds (delivered by the School Nursing Team)
- Dedicated Facebook pages - Cheshire East Health Visiting Hub and Cheshire East School Nurses
- Referral management via an easy to use online form and triage
- Signposting and referrals into other local services
- Dedicated children and young people’s website - instant access to information and guidance
The specialist team will be on hand Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 4.30pm.
You can contact your child’s School Nursing Team via the following routes:
For more information visit the dedicated Contact Hub section on the children and young people’s website.