Swan Stars (Before and After School Club)
Out of School Club
At Swan Stars we provide a fun, child-led club. Our before and after school club caters for children from Reception right through to Year 6. In both our Infant and Junior clubs we offer many exciting activities ranging from role play, craft sessions, themed events, science experiements, outdoor fun, computing, active zones and much, much more!
The children tell us we are the best club around!
Where to find us
|Infant Club||Next to the main school office||
|Junior Club||Opposite the main car park (up the steps)||
|Swan Stars Infants||Swan Stars Juniors|
|Breakfast Club: 07.15am - 09.00am||Breakfast Club: 07.15am - 08.45am|
|After School Club: 3.00pm- 6.00pm||After School Club: 3.10pm- 6.00pm|
Breakfast is served until 08.20am
*Swan Stars operates in term time only. We do not offer a holiday club provision, this includes inset days too.
Swan Stars Manager: Miss Wendy Stones
Swan Stars Deputy Manager: Mrs Jane Simons
Playworker: Miss Vicky Shaw
Playworker: Ms. Samm Castleton
|Breakfast Club||After School Club|
|£5 per child (includes breakfast)||
5pm collection £8.00 per child (includes a light snack)
|6pm collection £10.00 per child (includes a light snack)|
- Prior to attending their first session, children will need to be registered via our online booking system. We also ask for a non-refundable £10 registration fee, this can be paid through the booking system.
- A sibling discount of 10% will apply if your children attend the same session. For example, the first child will be charged at full price, any additional siblings attending the same session will receive 10% discount.
- Fees are payable monthly in advance of the sessions taking place and late payment will incur a £10 late payment fee. Invoices will be sent out on the first of each month.
- For more information on our prices, cancellation notice periods or charges please download our Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the main page.
How to book a session
We use an online booking system called Kids Club HQ. Through KCHQ you will be able to register your child with Swan Stars, update your contact details as well as book and pay for your sessions.
- Please click on the link below to access KCHQ.
- The main school office will be able to help with any KCHQ queries. They can be contacted on:
KCHQ (booking system) queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Swan Stars mobile: 07557 434142
Swan Stars Manager: email@example.com